With the most comprehensive Chaos Engineering platform on the market, Gremlin helps companies around the world test the resilience of their increasingly complex environments. For example, it wants to drastically reduce unavailability or down time and negative user experiences. Watch here how they put these beautiful words into practice!
Gremlin Attack Library
The most comprehensive Chaos Engineering platform on the market
- Wide range of Chaos experiments in 3 categories: Resource, Status and Network.
- Scenarios combine different experiments to simulate real-world events.
- Experiments are quickly stopped in case of problems.
- Ability to revert to stable state if needed.
- GameDay facilities to focus on specific Chaos experiments within certain timeframes.
- Comprehensive automatic service discovery to quickly test specific services and dependencies.
- Prevent customer loss due to a bad user experience or malfunctions.
Ontdek onze blogs
our Perfomance Engineer DylanMeet Dylan! He started at Evolane five years ago as a newbie, as part of an internship… Today, Dylan is a permanent member of the Performance Monitoring Team. And what a member! As a Dynatrace performance engineer, he plays a critical role...
During Cybersec Europe 2023The threat of ransomware attacks is at an unprecedented peak. By 2022, half of all organisations will experience an attack of this category. This came as a total surprise to half of them, because they were convinced that they were...
on Perform 2023 in Las VegasDuring the Cloud Observability Conference “Perform 2023”, organized by our partner Dynatrace, the theme this year was “IT automation”. Dynatrace has announced a series of platform improvements that offer a lot of benefits in efficiency!...